Last updated on October 17th, 2020.
Black Friday is no longer a shopping day, but a shopping season, and retailers are adapting by extending their sales well before the traditional shopping holiday to accommodate online sales amid the pandemic.
As always, we want to help you stay up to date on the different sales events happening at your favorite retailers. We’ve gathered the latest sales events announced to date, and will continue to update this page as new deals are announced.
Kohl's Home Sale
- Now – Sunday, October 18
- Save big on hundreds of kitchen goods, bedding, furniture, home decor and cleaning supplies.
- Get an extra 15% off with the code YOUSAVE.
- Earn $10 in Kohl's cash for every $50 spent, which will be good for use between Monday, October 19, and Sunday, October 25.
Black Friday Event 1
- Online deals begin Wednesday, November 4.
- Additional deals available online on Saturday, November 7.
- Amazing deals on toys, electronics and home products.
Black Friday Event 2
- Online deals begin Wednesday, November 11.
- In-Store deals begin Saturday, November 14.
- Walmart’s biggest wireless phone event ever in-stores and online on Saturday, November 14 with amazing deals on iPhones and Samsung phones.
Black Friday Event 3
- Online deals begin Wednesday, November 25 at 7 p.m. with additional online deals available midnight ET on Friday, November 27.
- In-store deals available starting at 5 a.m. local time, November 27.
- Walmart will offer great prices on even more electronics, toys, and gifts across apparel and home, as well as seasonal décor favorites.
- Offering Black Friday pricing throughout the full month of November.
- Extending their Price Match Guarantee beyond 14 days. From Sunday, November 1 – Thursday, December 24, if you snag a great item advertised as a “Black Friday deal” and then find it for a lower price at Target or Target.com, Target will refund the difference.
4. Best Buy
Extended Holiday Returns
- Purchases made October 13 through January 2, 2021, have an extended return period through January 16, 2021.
5. Home Depot
- Black Friday discounts offered for two months, beginning in early November through December.
- Keep checking this dedicated Black Friday page on the Home Depot website for the latest updates.
- Deals will be available both in-store and online. Mobile app users will get exclusive early access to some discounts in November.
6. Bed Bath & Beyond:
Beyond+ Loyalty Program:
- Sunday, October 4 – Saturday, October 31 customers who join the Beyond+ loyalty program will get a bonus card valued at $29.
- The program gives members a 20% discount whenever they make a purchase, as well as early looks at holiday deals and free standard shipping.
Gift of the Week:
- Friday, October 16 – Wednesday, December 23, each week for three days only, Bed Bath & Beyond will provide customers with savings on gifts.
Holiday Daily Deals:
- Monday, November 2 – Thursday, December 24, customers can shop one item at a low price every day.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
- Bed Bath & Beyond will provide seasonal savings with expanded Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers across various days, enabling customers to shop safely.
7. Sam’s Club
November Savings Event
- Saturday, November 7 – Sunday, November 15
10 Days of Thanks-Savings
- Friday, November 20 – Sunday, November 29
Canadian deals coming soon!
We’ll update this page as more deals are announced in Canada.
As always, remember to use the Flipp app to check for the latest ads from all your favorite local stores and create your holiday shopping wish list.