Making Kraft peanut butter cookies is a delicious and simple process. And the best part is that you can make it extremely affordably. By using only a handful of simple ingredients and checking Flipp for gocery deals and discounts, your home will be filled with the aroma or fresh-baked cookies in no time! Here’s a classic recipe for peanut butter cookies using Kraft peanut butter
- 1 cup Kraft smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Search the Flipp app for all the ingredients you’ll need to get everything on sale. Now that you’ve gathered all your ingredients, let’s start making these Kraft peanut butter cookies!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it lightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Kraft peanut butter and granulated sugar. Use a hand mixer or a wooden spoon to mix them together until they are well combined and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the peanut butter mixture. Continue mixing until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture, mixing until a dough forms. Be careful not to overmix; just mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Use a spoon or your hands to scoop out portions of dough and roll them into 1-inch balls. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
- To create the classic crisscross pattern on the cookies, use a fork dipped in granulated sugar. Press the fork down on each cookie ball, flattening it slightly and creating a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes or until they are lightly golden around the edges. Be careful not to overbake; the cookies will continue to firm up as they cool.
Want to save time and ingredients? Try this 3-Ingredient Kraft peanut butter cookies recipe.
Below is a quick and easy recipe to make kraft peanut butter cookies in 30 minutes with just three ingredients and four steps.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a large bowl until well blended.
- Roll dough into 24 balls; place 4 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each ball with the back of a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes; do not overbake.
Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Once the cookies have cooled, they are ready to enjoy! Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container to keep them fresh.
These Kraft peanut butter cookies are a classic treat that’s sure to satisfy your peanut butter cravings. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to visit the Flipp App to find the latest weekly deals to create cheap family meals they’ll love.
Now that you know “How to make Kraft Peanut Butter Cookies?”, Check out our food & drink blog posts for more tips and tricks on budget friendly recipes!