Instead of the traditional Valentine’s Day box of chocolates, why not mix things up and create sweets for your sweetie? These Oreo cheesecake cookies are simple to make and will be a surefire hit. All you’ll need is a few simple ingredients, which I found on sale using the Flipp app.
Ingredients (Makes about 30 cookies):
- 1 brick Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 20 Oreos, cut in small pieces
- Red food coloring
- Break Oreos into pieces (about 4 pieces per cookie).
- Cream butter and cream cheese in a mixer on high speed.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add drops of red food coloring to get your desired color intensity. I added 8 drops.
- Add flour and mix until it is just combined.
- Fold in the Oreos by hand.
- Chill the dough for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Roll the dough into balls and put on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool before removing from the sheet.